Custom personalization criteria: Create the class library
You first create a class library, in which you implement your custom logic. Thus, you can easily reference this logic in your project and use it directly in your web application.
To create a class library for the custom personalization, perform the following:
- Open your project in Visual Studio.
- From the main menu, click File » Add » New Project.
- Click Visual C# » Windows » Class Library.
- Name the project DayOfWeekPersonalization and click Add.
- Delete the Class1.cs file from the DayOfWeekPersonalization project.